Our partners across District 23 are helping grow our economy by providing training and exciting new job opportunities.
- The TDCJ– Region II Community Partnership Council of Dallas Proudly presents their 3rd Annual FELONY AND/OR MISDEMEANOR-FRIENDLY COMMUNITY CAREER FAIR. Jobseekers Registrations June 15 – August 31. Please DO NOT attempt to register …Read More »
- View our calendar of events to find out more about what workshops, job fairs and other activities you can take part in. Click here to get startedRead More »
- Define you target jobs: What Job? It is said that unless you do not know what the destination is, the journey is as difficult as you make it to be. …Read More »
Read stories and watch videos to see how your neighbors are getting additional training and getting to work all around District 23.
- A young lady and her father came by the D23 Hiring Fair and they were intent on finding a job. Not because she was on social services programs and wanted …Read More »
- “I was working as a truck driver when I took my first Welding course at Eastfield,” says Bruce Parramore. “I had gotten interested in welding when I built a go-cart …Read More »
- On April 28, 2014 Job Seeker attended WIA Orientation at the Southwest Workforce Center. The following day, the job seeker returned to the Southwest Center and appeared very frustrated. Shortly …Read More »
- Sharon Gray Network Operations Manager AT&T Mobility “I came to Cedar Valley College because my supervisor approached me at work and said that she was impressed by my job performance …Read More »
- Tim Ellcey didn’t plan to be a chef and caterer. “I was an education major for a while,” the El Centro graduate says. “I was going to be an elementary …Read More »
D23 Goes 2 Work is a joint effort between a number of community service providers and resources in the Dallas area. Our goal is to plug you in to local services to help you find the career you’re looking for.
While you’re here, visit our success stories to see how your neighbors are getting back to work.